11 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- Dig up and dust off the dirt at your excavation and uncover the distinctive and intact skulls of a Carnotaurus, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Oviraptor, Nigersaurus, Diplodocus, Dilophosaurus, Dracorex, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Parasaurolophus.
Characteristics: Individually hand painted and professionally crafted to be as scientifically accurate as possible, these dinosaur skulls are fantastic for educational purposes and creative play. When you discover the buried Tyrannosaurus Rex skull, you might have stumbled upon the find of a century – there could be a complete skeleton further down!
Size and Color: Our Dinosaur Skulls Toob measures 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, a touch larger than the size of a standard American ruler. It contains 11 dinosaur skull figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall and are modeled to have the dark brown color most commonly associated with fossils, which is actually due to the iron rich sediment that often surrounds them!
- The Dinosaur Skulls TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
The main focus of paleontology, fossils are mainly studied in terms of their age, how they were formed, and any insight they give into our current taxonomy of species. Although new species are still being discovered, the modern goal of paleontology and the study of fossils is to fill out and properly order the tree of life. Although the figurines found in this Toob have already been discovered, it’s still exciting to come across them at your dig site!
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 4 L x 4 W x 33 H
- Size in inches: 1.57 L x 1.57 W x 12.99 H